Eliminate Backorder Management Problems
Up to now, Dynamics RMS has had some limitations in back order management:
- Whenever a backorder is changed, the system automatically prints the updated receipt disregarding whether or not there's a need for it - a nuisance with lengthy backorders.
- Dynamics RMS doesn't automatically reorder based strictly on backorder information
- There's no way to see if a backordered item has been already placed on the PO from the POS screen
Backorder Presto works directly out of the RMS POS screen, overcoming all these orders while adding useful functions.
With Backorder Presto, it's no longer necessary for the customer to purchase a partially backordered list of items at the POS because Backorder Presto lets you to "backorder all" with the click of a single button. Backorder Presto includes:
- A back Order All Button
- Consolidation of Back Orders
- Search by Name or Item
- The ability to generate PO's
Now, backorders are managed from a far simpler user screen directly in store operations, saving you and your staff time, money and Tylenol.